The Application:Banyan Checkout
The Application is a B2B(Business to Business) cloud platform service for restaurants to facilitate their in-house operations like billing, order taking, menu-management and inventory-management in addition to providing them with mobile-apps and other integrated services to interact with their customers through banner-ads, feedbacks and online promotions.
You acknowledge and agree to grant the Application
- Permission to access your personally identifiable information which you voluntarily provide through forms while transacting with businesses and may include mobile phone number, name, address, email ID, demographic information and grant permission to transmit it over the network. This will aid us in creating and authenticating your account wherever applicable and providing an enhanced user experience.
- Permission to read accounts information stored on the device to pre populate email address in the form during registration. Email address is required for us to be able to send details of the payments done using the application, new features and other relevant information.
- Permission to read phone status and identity to aid transactions done via application.
- Permission to contact you via SMS and/or other communication mediums over the internet or otherwise.
- Permission to send and store personal information voluntarily submitted in the profile form to businesses over the network that you have specifically agreed to share. This feature is help you obtain relevant services without having to repeatedly share same information with your trusted businesses. By default, your identity is not shared with any business. in
- Permission to access Transaction Information as per the authorized payment processor guidelines(approved and as per norms of Reserve Bank of India) wherever applicable including the bank details, date and time of transaction, transaction numbers, payment time, complaints, etc. We would try to ensure the best possible security standards for the same. We also use services that are PCI DSS compliant for storage of credit card details done voluntarily by you for smooth payment process. You will be transferred to your respective bank's secure payment page where you may have to enter your banking details like credit/debit card number, etc. as required by the bank for porcessing the payment. We don't store or access any such detail at our end.
- Permission to create logs to help us improve the app experience. This might include data collection of device IP address, access dates and times, network state, screen state, phone state, messaging related activity and other system activity. This may be transmitted over the network to our servers. Adequate and reasonable measures will be taken to ensure that the data is sent over authenticated means and stored securely.
We do not sell or lease any of your personal information.
Please ensure that you do not spam or disturb any subscriber of the Application. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the Application, at any time, without notice in case of violation of our terms. More information about the Application is available on the website https://banyan.space .
This Policy covers only data collected through the Application and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other mobile applications or web pages that are linked to the Application or data that is collected offline or through web sites, products, or services offered or belonging to third parties. Occasionally, reference would be made to this Policy in notices and consent requests related to specific surveys, ratings or other modalities present in the Application
Types of Data and Collection Methods
The following instances are when data might be collected by the Application Provider; when you (i) request information; (ii) apply to use or participate in or subscribe to any service offered through the Application; (iii) submit any content in the Application; (iv) register as a user; or (vi) otherwise actively send data through/using the Application. The Application Provider will collect, use, store and archive information about you in the following general categories:
Information You Provide to Us
Personal Information: We access personal information (if any) provided by you, such as information provided at the time of (i) registration or in relation to use or modification of your account, (ii) request for on-demand services, customer support, or (iii) which is otherwise communicated to us which may include your name, gender, email address(es), mobile number, mailing address(es) and pictures you may upload to (a) resolve any complaints/feedback in relation to the use of the Application, (b) enhance your experience of the Application; and (c) provide you with customized content on the Application.
Information we collect through your use of the Application
Location Information: We access precise location data of your mobile device when the Application is running in the foreground. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address to fine tune search of the relevant vendors through the Application in order to enhance the experience of the Application.
Transaction Information: We may access transaction details related to your use of the Licensed Application including the type of goods/services requested, date and time of the request, vendors from which the goods/services have been sourced, number of transactions conducted, fulfillment of the transactions, complaints against the goods/services sourced and other related transaction details to (i) provide you with customized content on the Licensed Application; (ii) monitor the Licensed Application usage; and (iii) improve the content and services provided on and through the Licensed Application.
Device Information: We may access information about your mobile device, including but not limited to, the hardware model, operating system and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, device booting status, mobile mode and state (including the silent mode, sleep mode, screen saver function, call function, etc) and mobile network information to facilitate the provision and resumption of services and functions related to the Application, as well as software updates, and product support. We may also access the vibrator and accounts on your mobile device for the purposes of pushing notifications using GCM Id of the Application and connected devices or users. Additionally, we may access the device internal and external storage to seamlessly store in such storage, any pictures you create, receive or download during the course of using the Application.
Internet: We will access the internet or wifi network or any changes in the internet or wifi network of your mobile device for running the Application and connecting you with the relevant businesses.
Interactive Features/Forums Information: The Application Provider will store any information you share using the interactive features (such as customer and vendor chats and messaging) of the Application. You understand that any information (including personal information) which you may share with any third parties, customers or other users of the Application Provider's other Applications, whilst using the Application, will be solely at your risk as to the security of such information and the Application Provider cannot guarantee the security of such information or the nature of its use by the third parties to whom you disclose such information.
[Note: The Application uses certain third party applications and services which may collect, use, store or transmit information of the nature set out in the categories above. Details of such third party applications/services can be found on the 'About' page in the Application along with their respective privacy policies.]
The Application Provider also allows other companies such as web/mobile analytics tool providers to set or access their cookies or web beacons or similar technologies on the Application. For example, the Application Provider may use third party mobile analytics tool provider to analyze big-data on its behalf. These third-party analytics providers employ cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies to measure and analyze the big-data. To do so, these tools may use information about your use of the Application which information will be anonymized such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. This data can also be used for online marketing purposes by the Application Provider. Details of such web/mobile analytics partners can be found in the 'About' page in the Application along with their respective privacy policies.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data
The Application Provider uses the data (account usage and technical information) that is collected for the following general purposes:
- To deliver the services made available through the application
- To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information, or your request to subscribe to a service;
- To facilitate payments through the application;
- To better understand the preferences of users of the Application;
- To identify server problems;
- To compile aggregated statistics about usage of the Application;
- To improve products and services offered to you and;
- To help the Application Provider in its internal business functioning;
- To provide you with information about technologies, product or service releases, news, and other communications;
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Application Provider may combine various types of data that is collected; and and
- Any other use the Application Provider may describe at the point when it collects data.
Interactive Features/Forums: The Application provides interactive features (such as customer and vendor chats) that allow you to disclose information directly to vendors. You understand and acknowledge that your participation in such interactive features is completely voluntary and any information (including personal information) which you may share with any third parties, vendors or other users of the Application Provider's other Applications, whilst using the Application, will be solely at your risk as to the security of such information and that the Application Provider only stores and does not specifically seek such information and cannot guarantee the security of such information or the nature of its use by the third parties to whom you disclose such information.
Disclosures of Personal & Other Information
The Application Provider may share or transfer information you disclose on or is collected through the Licensed Application only for the following purposes: (i) to third parties who process the data on its behalf for the purposes set forth in this Policy; (ii) to the approved payment processing provider(s), to facilitate the processing of any orders placed by you on vendors offering their products/services; (iii) to vendors, identified partners for their business use (including the supply of products/services ordered by you), when you subscribe to services of the Licensed Application, select vendors or order products or services of vendors made available through the Licensed Application or seek information specific to them; (iv) as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising the Application Provider's or others' legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings; and (v) to partners of the Application Provider who specialize in Big Data analytics, marketing and advertising, for use of the data in their businesses, on an anonymized basis such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
AccessIf personal information you have submitted through the Application is no longer accurate, current, or complete, you are allowed to update these changes using the Application, but the Application Provider reserves the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that it believes is appropriate.
Children's PrivacyThe Application is intended for adults. The Application Provider does not intentionally or knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from minors (under the age of 18) and requests that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information on the Application. We will delete an account if the account is found to belong to minor.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, the Application Provider takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures are employed by us to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Identifiable Information in our care.
We employ standard access control methods, encryption, etc. to ensure safety of your data. We will notify you of any breach in security through notifications on the app and other means where possible in case of any breach in security.
If you have any questions, or concerns about this Policy or any complaints about the manner in which the Application Provider handles your personal information or the use of your personal information (in doing so acknowledging that the Application Provider may be unable to provide you all or some of the services), please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com
[Note: You acknowledge and agree that merely un-installing the Application from your mobile device will not result in the deletion of your information from the Application and you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have all your information deleted from the Application databases and servers.]